Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally, I have found time to post this award given by my dearest friend Ate Ces of Down Home With Kenyons in Small and Simple Things. Thank you so much. You're such a wonderful friend to me and to my family. Have a Great Labor Day, Everyone!




Award above implies :
Green: symbolizes the new buddies
Yellow: represents the guys who are always active
Blue: symbolizes the bloggers with PR
Platform Red: symbolizes that we are all equal and that we are brothers and sisters
Prerequisite retrieval AWARD:
1. Create a post as above.
2. Include the link Giver Award.
3. For colleagues who have not followed this site or not exchange links, please follow or exchange links with me.
4. Copy-paste the image above or DOWNLOAD

I am passing this to all my blog friendz and blog lists.

Those who wish to grab this award, feel free to do so. Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Likewise, Ceres :-); am glad you did find time to visit my blog...am sure you are so busy...thanks for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete