Monday, May 4, 2009

A 40 QUESTIONS MEME - SUNDAY STEALING

Take Time to Read and Find Out More About Me

1. My Uncle one was: a public official but when he retired, he got sick.
2. Never in my life : I will be a Primary leader and a teacher.
3. When I was five : My mother taught me to write.
4. High School was : unforgettable, but I rather keep it myself.
5. I will never forget : the day I became an LDS.
6. I once met : A Great Leader of the LDS during my mission : President Dallin H. Oaks.
7. There’s this girl I know who : is so cute but naughty.
8. Once, at a bar : my brother-in-law and my husband watched gays perform on stage!
9. By noon, I accompany my daughter to go home from school.
10. Last night : I was cooking for my daughter's birthday.
11. If only I had : more income, I would like to give my daughter an expensive school bag.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : I will listen attentively to my Sunday School Teacher who bores me.
13. Terry Schiavo : 41 years old brain damaged woman who became the centerpiece of a national right-to-die battle.
14. What worries me most : Is that we will have a sickness that can't be treated.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : our television set.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : a big mirror at the back of the door.
17. You know I’m lying when : I roll my eyes round about and can't look straight to the eyes.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : my youth activities and music.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Juliet, impulsive and emotional like me.
20. By this time next year : I will have my dream bicycle.
21. A better name for me would be : Orihah, Abish, for another baby
22. I have a hard time understanding : Physics.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : be a Valedictorian.
24. You know I like you if : I talk to you in one hour or two.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : GOD and my family.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro : are all intelligent and awesome.
27. Take my advice, never : waste your time on wordly things rather take time to love and to care.
28. My ideal breakfast is : pancake and hotdog with egg
29. A song I love, but do not own is : none.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : you go swimming and have fun.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars : I have no idea.
32. Why won’t people : become judgemental sometimes.
33. If you spend the night at my house : I'll make sure you'll be comfortable.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : an emergency.
35. The world could do without : the Savior, Jesus Christ.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : Bite it!
37. My favorite blonde is : Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz
38: Paper clips are more useful than : glue gun
39. If I do anything well, it’s : because of hardwork and persistence.
40. And by the way : I have an eternal family and we're LDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment