Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Teaching Experience

I have just started teaching Koreans online recently. I'm just new in this kind of profession but I realize that teaching is not an easy job, but it is an overwhelming profession. Teaching is part of my life. I currently teach in Primary, Sunday School and Seminary class in our church.
It's a great experience to teach english! My experience in teaching taught me to be patient and to be responsible. I am able to know the Koreans better and share the knowledge that I have. What's more amazing is that I am learning too! I am able to know their cultures and traditions.

I never imagine that teaching would be fun. My passion is to teach and my challenge is to see my students improve their English language.

I know that Koreans knows a little English but they don't know how to use it properly and accurately. A lot of Koreans think that learning English as a second language is hard, but actually it is not. It's a lot easier than they think. They don't have to travel just to study English because now we have Online Teaching and we, Filipino Tutors are here to help and guide them to use English properly.
Learning English is fun and at the same time important. It is the so-called "universal language". Universal because all nations have their own language and for us to be able to communicate with one another, we should only use one language in expressing one's thoughts and ideas so that we can understand each other well. That's how important English is in our lives.
I salute the Filipino people like me who has the initiative and perseverance to do this kind of job.
I am very honor to be one of them.
Good job my fellow online English Teachers!!! You can visit me at http://www.ontue.com/.... Vote for me, ces27! Tnx and Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with English, although I think it is far from univerrsal. I would like to argue the case for Esperanto as the international language. It is a planned language which belongs to no one country or group of states.

    Take a look at www.esperanto.net

    Esperanto works! I've used it in speech and writing in a dozen countries over recent years.
    Indeed, the language has some remarkable practical benefits. Personally, I've made friends around the world through Esperanto that I would never have been able to communicate with otherwise. And then there's the Pasporta Servo, which provides free lodging and local information to Esperanto-speaking travellers in over 90 countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you and your job,Mommy Ceres!^_^

    ReplyDelete