- A Loving Relationship is a choice partnership. Loving someone in whom even imperfection is seen as possibility and, therefore, a thing of beauty: where discovery struggle and acceptance are the basis of continued growth and wonderment.
- A Loving Relationship is one in which individuals trust each other enough to become vulnerable, secure that the other person won’t take advantage. It is neither exploits nor takes the other for granted. It involves much communication, much sharing, and much tenderness.
- A Loving Relationship is one, which one can be open and honest with one another without the fear of being judged. Its being secure in the knowledge that you are each others bestfriend no matter what happens you will stand by one another.
- A Loving Relationship is one in which the individuals involved to grow in their understanding and loving acceptance of each others differences and encourages each others differences and encourages each person to reach out and share as much beauty and love as its possible to find.
- A Loving Relationship is one in which you accept the other person at the moment as a whole and receive that the same acceptance.
- A Loving Relationship is one in which the distinctions of personal rights, possessions, thoughts, emotions and even actions become blurred,, and it doesn’t matter, because we share as much as its humanly possible with the same ultimate goals.
- A Loving Relationship is one in which there is an mutual caring about the growth and progress of each, where possessiveness gives away offering the other to be his/her person where selfishness gives away to selfless giving, sharing. And caring where the lines of communication are kept open, where the good in each is maximized and bad minimized.
- A Loving Relationship is one of trust and acceptance, which creates a tender warm feeling of security and contentment. It offers unlimited support and strenght upon which one always can draw.
What is Termite Baiting
1 week ago