Saturday, May 2, 2009

MOTHERHOOD






Since Mother's Day is fast approaching. Let me share with you some insights about "Motherhood" which I think should be our main focus as of this time. "Motherhood is near to divinity." It is the highest and holliest calling. It is next to the angels. This divine service of motherhood can be rendered only by mothers. It may not passed to others. Mothers are to conceive, bear, nourish, love and train. They are to be helpmates, and are to counsel with their husbands.
Isn't that beautiful? A mother praying to bear a child. I have always love the words of Solomon : "Children are an heritage of the Lord : and ..... happy is the man (and woman) that hath (their) quiver full of them" (Psalm 127:3-5). Young mothers and fathers do not postpone having your children. Do not use the reasoning of the world. Mothers who enjoy good health, have your children and have them early. Blessed is the family who have a family of children. The deepest joys and blessings in life are associated with family, parenthood, and sacrifice. To have those sweet spirits come into the home is worth practically any sacrifice.

LDS-Primary Song

Mother I love you, Mother I do.
Father In Heaven has send me to you.
When I am near you, I love to hear you
Singing so softly that you love me too.
Mother, I love you, I love you I do.





Mother's Day Poem

You were there when we took our first steps, And went unsteadily across the floor.You pushed and prodded: encouraged and guided,Until our steps took us out the door...You worry now, "Are they ok?" Is there more you could have done? As we walk the paths of our unknown You wonder,
"Where have my children gone?"Where we are is where you have led us, With your special love you showed us a way, To believe in ourselves and the decisions we make. Taking on the challenge of life day to-day. And where we go you can be sure, In spirit you shall never be alone. For where you are is what matters most to us, Because to us that will always be home...

TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHER'S LIKE ME:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment